myGEKOgear is committed to delivering the best quality and satisfaction to our customers. Therefore, if you aren't 100% satisfied with the product that you purchased from us, you may return it for a full refund (excluding shipping & handling fees).
Our Returns & Exchange Policy
We will gladly authorize returns of merchandise within 30 days of receipt of your order. Returns will be refunded in the original method of payment. Your return request must be submitted within 30 days of when your order was delivered and we must receive the merchandise back at the warehouse within 30 days of when the authorization was issued.
You will be responsible for paying for shipping costs for returning your item. Please note any shipping fees are not refundable. Depending on where you live, it may take time for your exchanged product to reach you. If you are returning a package of higher value, we would recommend using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We will only ship out a replacement or refund after your returned package. It is the buyer's responsibility to ensure the returned package is delivered to our facility.
Unless discussed, we will deduct from the refund accordingly.
Limited Warranty Statement
myGEKOgear products are warranted to be free from defect in material and workmanship for a period of one year after its original purchase date under normal use. This warranty extends only to the original retail purchaser with original proof of purchase and only when purchased from an authorized myGEKOgear retailer or reseller.
- This limited warranty is given only to the original purchaser of the product.
- The limited warranty shall be restricted to the country/region of product purchase.
- The limited warranty is only valid and enforceable in countries where the product is sold.
- The limited warranty shall last for 12 months from the date of original purchase. The invoice will be required as the proof of purchase.
- The limited warranty covers the expenses for inspecting and repairing the product during the warranty period.
- The defective product shall be delivered by the purchaser to the reseller store or authorized dealer, along with the warranty card and the invoice (proof of purchase).
- We will either repair the defective product or trade it out with a swap unit in good working condition. All replaced faulty products or components will not be returned to the purchaser.
- The repaired or replaced product shall continue to be warranted for the remaining time of the original warranty period.
- The limited warranty shall not apply for the defect that is resulting from the operating with components or accessories that does not come with the original package.
- We reserve the right to add, delete or amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
Procedure to manufacturer:
All returned units to the manufacturer for repair, including WARRANTY REPAIR, must follow the RMA procedure listed below:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information to obtain an RMA number from manufacturer – Model number, serial number, contact person with phone with phone and fax number, billing address (only for out-of-warranty repair), shipping address (where to ship after repair), and detailed description of problem symptoms. Copy of original receipt issued for purchase of the unit.
- Ship unit to the manufacturer in the original container with all accessories and label RMA number on the box to myGEKOgear
- Once the RMA is approved, the replacement unit will be prepared and then shipped.
myGEKOgear, reserves the right to replace a defective product with the most comparable product currently available. Your exclusive remedy for any defective product covered by this limited warranty is limited to the replacement of the defective product. myGEKOgear’s entire liability for any defective product shall in no event exceed the purchase price for the defective product.
This warranty does not cover products determined by myGEKOgear, to be damaged by any of the following:
- Accident, misuse, abuse or alteration
- Use with unauthorized accessories or use other than as instructed
- Connecting to incorrect current and voltage
- Any other conditions beyond our control
- Any costs to removing or reinstalling a product
- Warranty service is only applicable to myGEKOgear Brand products purchased in the United States or Canada. If national laws provide otherwise, they will be implemented in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
- The GPS signal is sent by satellites from various countries. myGEKOgear will not be liable for any failure caused by satellites or related equipment.
- It is recommended to back up user data and programs before daily use or repairs/format to avoid accidental loss during usage. You must format the micro SD card on a regular basis to the reduce risk of data loss/inconsistencies. myGEKOgear does not compensate nor is responsible for any loss caused by data loss during use or maintenance.
- During the free warranty period, myGEKOgear has the right to dispose of the faulty parts after replacement.
- If the product parts are not available due to discontinued production, the product maintenance service will be stopped or replaced with a different model of equivalent value.
Turn around time is approximately 3-4 weeks. However, turnaround time is subject to change without notice, especially during the busy seasons (Holidays, Summer).
*Please note: total process time is including the time it takes to receive, process, test and ship the unit. The process time is largely based on shipping times, if there are any issues after the unit has been shipped, leaving our warehouse, the end user will need to contact the carrier to inquire of status or file a claim.