The sleek and lightweight design of the MOZA AirCross 2 brings your imagination to life. Take command of your gimbal, follow your target, and give your imagination the freedom it deserves. Fell the force of the MOZA AirCross 2.
- Lightweight yet Powerful: The magnesium-alloy integrated technology allows MOZA AirCross 2 to provide robust performance at just 950g (2lbs) and can achieve seamless cinematic shots with one hand. Featuring a superior motor with a 3.2kg (7lbs) payload capacity, the AirCross 2 is capable of supporting most mirrorless and DSLR cameras on the market.
- Better Compatibility: Featuring a larger camera mounting space, the MOZA AirCross 2 is compatible with a wide range of cameras and lens. The advanced software technology allows you to set up the roll arm of MOZA AirCross 2 at either side, allowing the camera to be mounted from the left or right side, which helps to change the center of gravity of the bearing and making balancing easier.
- MOZA Spark Power Supply System 2.0: The 3000mAh high-capacity battery provides the MOZA AirCross 2 with up to 12 hours of battery life and it can be fully charged in only 1.5 hours with an 18W fast charger. The battery features its own USB charging interface and can be charged by the external power supply. Simple and convenient, it can be utilized anytime, anywhere. Three Multi-CAN outputs with a 7.8V power supply can supply power to cameras and other accessories.
- Mimic Motion Control: By using a smartphone, you can control the movement of MOZA AirCross 2 through the device with the internal somatosensory switch, so each axis can be independently controlled to mimic the movement from your phone. You can also adjust the sensitivity of the gimbal movement, allowing more control and precision for each shot.
- Intuitive Control Panel: Customizable buttons like the smart weel, dial wheel, and smart trigger allow the user with immediate, seamless camera control, while the OLED screen provides an intuitive, bright, display of the gimbal status and camera parameters. Complete control over every detail has never been easier.
Gimbal Weight: 2.3lbs Payload: 7lbs Extended Dimensions: 9.4” x 7” x 15” Camera Tray Dimensions: Tilt to Release Center: 5” Roll to Release Center: 5” Release Center to Tilt Top: 3” Working Current (mA): 200 Battery Life: 12 Hours Mechanical Endpoint Range (Pan Axis, Roll Axis, Tilt Axis): 360° Continuous Rotation Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2 BLE 2.4G: 2.4G (2440MHZ) Camera Control Port: Mini USB 10Pin * 1 USB: USB-C Accessory Expansion Port: 3.5mm 4Pin Multi-CAN Port*3 Input Power Type: 18650 – 2S Li-on Capacity: 300mAh, 21.6Wh Voltage: 7.2V Charging Time: 1.5 Hours Quick Charge Voltage: 5V 2A, (V 2A (Max)